Pricing Strategies And Philosophies
1. A REALTOR can not control market conditions.
2. Never select an agent based on price.
3. Understanding market conditions is crucial to pricing.
4. There are four kinds of numbers used to represent the price of a property.
**When selling your home, Market Value is what we determine.
The value of an amenity in a home is based upon what amount it will enhance the selling price, not what it would cost to add to the home.
6. Reasons for not overpricing:
7. A property should show the best and be priced properly right from the start.
The buyers looking at the property in the first couple of weeks are your best buyers. These buyers have already been looking and have seen the competition and are waiting for the right house to come along.
8. Benefits to proper pricing:
These pricing strategies are important to review and discuss to assure top dollar and timely sale for your home.
© 2001-2017 Reliance Network and RE/MAX Pennsylvania & Delaware.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.